Today was a nice day for me and the boys because my BFF Crystal came over and hung out and brought Madison Jane and Frank Robert to play with Malachy. Malachy was so happy he LOVES the Kunzes. In his heart they are his brothers and sisters too. Which is special and awesome and I'm thankful.
I have not taken many pictures lately because I'm not loving my camera. BUT I do love Crystal's camera and here are some photos she took of my gorgeous boys and posted on facebook.
I have definitely had spring fever lately. Here are the things I'm looking forward to doing this summer.
1. A trip to Iowa...of course. Iowa has become my home away from home and I really miss and look forward to seeing my family there. I also want to go back to the living history farms!
2. For my 30th birthday in August me and Crystal (and anyone who wants to join us) are going to party...like 30 year old Mamas... and go to a scrapbooking B&B in Wisconsin. Oh yeah baby!
3. When I get my little Owen pants weened (hopefully in early summer) Mark and I are going away for a long over due romantic weekend! (which will include sleeping in and will NOT include changing diapers!)
4. If Mom feels better we are hoping to go to Georgia and visit family. We will take Owen pants but leave Mal with his other family, the Kunzes. =)
5. Trips to Mortons Arboretum, Faybian Park, Wild West Town and the Zoo!
Not sure if I can fit all that in but I'm willing to give it a try! Yee Haw!