Monday, January 22, 2007
Put's thing in perspective! I love you Crystal and I'm amazed by your grace and stength daily. You are my hero. Thanks for being the best!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
because I started looking for my old journals this evenning. I have no idea why I look for my old journals when I'm depressed. I must be narcissistic because, in all honesty, my old journals are super depressing. They are from H. S. and the few years immediately following that.
Those were really hard years. I learned so much in that time but I learned it the hard way. I can't believe the person I used to be 10 years ago. Time puts most things in perspective . It gives me hope to know that in 10 years from now I will look back on these days and be in awe of how much I have grown beyond my current stupidity and heartache! Oh...that makes since. Maybe that is why I look for my journals when I'm depressed.
Regardless, I didn't find them but I did find my old scrapbooks.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Here is the list.
1. LifeChurch.tv (Edmond, OK) :: Craig Groeschel
2. Granger Community Church (Granger, IN) :: Mark Beeson
3. North Point Community Church (Alpharetta, GA) :: Andy Stanley
4. Fellowship Church (Grapevine, TX) :: Ed Young Jr.
5. Mosaic Church (City of Industry, CA) :: Erwin McManus
6. Seacoast Church (Mt. Pleasant, SC) :: Greg Surratt
7. Community Christian Church (Naperville, IL) :: Dave Ferguson
8. National Community Church (Washington, DC) :: Mark Batterson
9. Mars Hill Church (Seattle, WA) :: Mark Driscoll
10. New Hope Christian Fellowship (Oahu, HI) :: Wayne Cordero
11. Mars Hill Bible Church (Grandville, MI) :: Rob Bell
12. The Potter’s House (Dallas, TX) :: T.D. Jakes
13. Crossover Church (Tampa, FL) :: Tommy Kyllonen
14. Church of the Open Door (Maple Grove, MN) :: David Johnson
15. Redeemer Presbyterian Church (New York, NY) :: Timothy Keller
16. Healing Place Church (Baton Rouge, LA) :: Dino Rizzo
17. The Journey Church (New York, NY) :: Nelson Searcy
18. Saddleback Church (Lake Forest, CA) :: Rick Warren
19. North Coast Church (Vista, CA) :: Larry Osborn
20. Willow Creek Community Church (South Barrington, IL) :: Bill Hybels
21. Imago Dei Community (Portland, OR) :: Rick McKinley
22. Christ the King Community Church (Mt. Vernon, WA) :: Dave Browning
23. Radiant Church (Surprise, AZ) :: Lee McFarland
24. Living Word Christian Center (Forest Park, IL)
25. The Sanctuary (Santa Clarita, CA)
I like this list because it means that there are at least 19 churches out there getting as much if not more crap then us for thinking "outside the box"! =)
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I'm feeling super hopefull right now because I have been icing, elevating, compressing, and taking advil and it seems like the swelling has gone down to almost none and the pain is pretty manigable. Maybe I will be back to myself sooner then expected! =) Or maybe it is just some killer Advil!