Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sooo MUCH going on but nothing to blog about...


Totally random pictures from last summer/fall because I have no new good ones!

So last week was NUTS!! Mark was Tech Director for the Childrens Ministry Conference and I was Stage Manager so we were pulling some crazy long days. Starting at like 5am, YUCK! Kim was going to take Malachy to Promisetowne for us because they don't open until 8am. But then Malachy and Kimmy got major sick. =( So Poor Kimmy had to watch the little guy while they were both sick! Crystal, Mom and Dad helped out watching Malachy too. AND Sandy helped me with a ride. I'm soooo lucky to have such a great support team. Thanks guys!
Unfortunately there has not been any time or energy for baby making lately so it is very unlikely I'm pregnant. Boo hoo hoo. Oh well there is always next month. =) I can't wait to have a new member to our family! I'm getting really excited about it and so is Mark. We are hoping for a girl we would name her Evelyn. In the mean time Sara is having a baby soon so I will have to visit her when little Lee arives and let that hold me over! And she has a shower coming up so I will get to go shopping!
Things are slowing down at work but still busy. We have our Easter and Salvation weekends right around the corner! I'm excited for them because they are both new programs that Sandy has worked really hard on! After that things will slow down some and that is good too!
Beyond that, Mark's Mom is coming too town for Eater so we are looking forward to her visit. I wanted to have the kitchen done by the time she came, but I see now that will not happen. Mark and Kim wanted to tear down the wall paper but I haven't been able to convince either of them to help me wash the glue off the walls yet. Granted, we have been busy and ill around here so it is underststandable that the wall scrubbing task has been put on the back burner! Hopefully we will get to that soon! I can NOT wait to get the kitchen done!
Mark is going to the Dominican Republic next month or the next month I can't recall the dates. I was invited to go but won't be able too. We can't afford for both of us to go and someone has to stay home with Malachy. So that means Mark goes and not me. I'm alittle disapointed but I'm glad for him. I think it means more to him to go. And it would be harder for me to be away from Malachy for that long. However, Mark has done a ton of traveling in the past year and I'm sure he is hoping to go back to Russia this year. So I hope he will remember all of that and I will get a turn soon! =) I would LOVE to go to Irealand....
More locally....I hope I will be able to go to Michigan with Crystal to visit our friends the Vanderkoois for tulip fest! I think that is the end of May or something. I hope it works out, I'm really looking forward to it. Then I want to go to Minnesota to visit my Sister and Brother!
Well that is all for my updates, I better go play with Malachy.

No comments: