Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Here they are...don't boycott!


Some of the long awaited House pictures!! This is the kitchen. With one of Kim's Kittys! We haven't started any work on the kitchen yet and will wait a while before we tackle the wall paper in here! When we do eventually get to it the goal is to paint it a earthy red and have a coffee house cozy feel! Below is the house from the front with little Malachy! Malachy is wearing his coat from Meghan!!



Above is the bedroom and too the left is more of the kitchen. The livng roon/dinning room is finaly done!! I will get pictures of those up soon!! Along with Malachys room.

4 comments:

Steve and Sara said...

Oh, how cute, I love your house!! I can't wait to see it. Can you e-mail me your new home address? Thank you SO much for posting pictures!!

Steve and Sara said...

I love your kitchen too :) I like your table. It reminds me so much of my parents, what they used to have, I loved it. You could fit a lot of people in it!!

Crystal Starr said...

Steph your bedroom looks so nice and I've seen the kitchen before many times and I too love the booth! I can't wait to see the living room on Friday!

Crystal Starr said...

OH, I just saw Malachy sitting in the front of the house, he's so tiny! AWWWWWWWWWW.......