Soooo...it was somewhat evil of Kim to tag me in this seeing as she knows I have only read 5 books in my whole life. She is trying to expose my humiliation to the whole internet community.
1. One book that changed your life? In the Name of Jesus by Henri M. Nouwen. I read this book at a sm. group training retreat in High School and it turned the way I looked at Leadership upside down. The whole servant leadership thing seems more obvious to me now but at the time it changed how I looked at everything. Henri Nouwen remains my favorite author.
2. One book that you have read more than once? Malachy's baby book that Lauren got me. Baby grows up with Peter rabbit. I probably look at it every other week! =)
3. One book you would want on a desert island? The last Harry Potter book. I gotta know what happens!
4. One book that made you laugh? Boy by Roald Dahl. It's his auto-biography of his childhood. It's interesting and funny. I also enjoyed Flying Solo which follows him through his young adult years.
5. One book that made you cry? Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix. I don't want to spoil it for anyone... so.... all I will say is someone dies and it was really sad!
6. One book you wish had never been written? Can't think of one. I have not read enough I suppose. And if I didn't like it... I stopped reading it.
7.One book you are currently reading? I'm suppose to be reading a Henri Nouwen Book about Solitude with Sandy but we both keep forgetting, getting busy, or losing it! =)
8. One book you have been meaning to read? Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller and Wild at Heart by John Eldredge.
Now tag five people: most people I know pretty much have been tagged! Hmmmm...Sara, Steve, Sandy, Alan, and Jami...I think none of you all have been tagged yet.
OK and I tag Crystal! OMG I can't believe I didn't know you had not been tagged!