Sunday, July 31, 2005

Nothing interesting other then child neglegence

Not much to say...the weekend is over! It was a good weekend but really busy! Mark and I "worked"...more like made appearances and pretended to be in charge. We had a wedding of some friends from church on Saturday after work. Doug and Jen who were in our "Fit to be Tied" class 2 1/2 years ago!!! They had been dating 5 years!! I'm sooo happy for them. The wedding was alot of fun! We only new 2 other people there but we had a good time being together and out. We ditched for 15 mins to go swing at the park across the street.

Today after church I had breakfast with Dad and his pal Lou, who attented the 9 o'clock. Then we went shopping for Baby Shower gifts for a friend of Mom's. Then we went to the shower. This woman, Missy, got more gifts then I have ever seen at a shower!! Good for her, shes set!

Now Mark is on his way to the train station to pick up his Mom and nephew who will be staying with us for the next 3 days. I just got a call from him saying the battery light came on in the car and he hopes he will make it home!! Yikes!!! Oh..and he has Malachy with him. Its after 4 o'clock and the last time Malachy ate baby food was 6:45am (before church) so I asked..."did you give the baby lunch" Mark replied "he didn't act hungry, why do you expect me to think of these things?"...hhhmmmm!!! Hope he's had a diaper change!

Should be an exciting couple of days!

3 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Sounds like you had a pretty slow weekend (actually isn't tomorrow and Tuesday more like your weekend?)!

That is a long time for a baby to go without eating and not fuss. I think Madi would freak out. In fact I know she would she is a hungry hippo that girl. Not that she is a huge hippo of a baby because she is not. Just she eats like one.

I hope you have great time with the in-laws and you get to do fun things with them.

Weird Kim just called about Mark's battery to ask Scott his "professional" opinion.

OK, I think I rambled on long enough.

Enjoy your weekend!

=oD

Steve and Sara said...

I hope everything went ok with the battery. Yikes. Hope you have a great week with your mom-in-law. My sister and her best friend are coming on Tuesday. I'm so excited! I can't wait.

Scott said...

So how was the drive home?