Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Noah

(ok so I know this picture has Noah flicking us all off... but...he would like that and Malachy seems to be amused)
Noahs Birthday was yesterday! We all really miss him. There has been so much going on lately that has got me thinking about Noah. Last week we went to a baseball game with work and at the end they had a big fireworks show done to 3 patriotic songs. As cliche as it all was, I was in tears thinking about Noah. I was so grateful for the sacrifice that he and so many others make so I can live in freedom. Then Kim and I went to a Delerious concert this week at the Arts Conf. We went to the same concert around this time last year. That week last year Noah was having a particularly hard week and they played a song called,"every little thing is going to be alright" I loved the song so much I made a copy and sent it to Noah and think of him every time I hear it. Of course yesterday was Noah's birthday and I wished we could be celebrating with him. I hope he got his Zombie movies! Today at Church there was a "car show" and some Army guys were there with Army trucks and a swanky air conditioned tent! So of course we were thinking of Noah. We took some pictures of Malachy with the trucks. (the coolest one was a truck that had a full blown editing system, live recording equipment, and the satellite possibility to send it anywhere in the world STUFFED inside! It was 1 of only 6 in the Army! Sweet!)Anyways the point is we have all been thinking of Noah a ton and missing him! We love you Noah!

Malachy is making his "oohhhh thats cool" face!

No comments: