Monday, June 12, 2006

Hmmmm...

Ok so I have checked everyones blogs about a million times today! It would appear that I'm really bored with nothing to do. Unfortunately that's not the case. The Art's Conference starts tomorrow. Kim is attending and Mark and I are working/attending. That means we had to assemble a top notch team of Babysitters!! Lauren (LoLo) is taking the first 2 days! (she is very brave!) and Mommo and Crystal are splitting the last 2 days. Mommo in the mornings and Crystal in the afternoon! I feel extremely lucky to have such great people to leave Malachy with! So anyhoo, in an effort to not frighten them off from ever babysitting again I tried to get the house looking decent! This my friends is not an easy task with 3 cats and a baby! So I kept finding myself at the computer hoping one of you would have posted something so amazing that I could justify taking a break from scrubbing cat smells out of things! =) The saddest part was no one had posted anything all day!! Until just now I went to Sara's blog and she bought a house!! Woo Hooo!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to think that babysitting is hard or something. I've never had any problems with Malachy so far -- he is keen to the fact that I'm not going to take any of his whines or ploys for negative attention, smart kid.

I know, I've just jinxed myself... crap!

Crystal Starr said...

Well I made a post today and I hope you will enjoy. And later this week I will be making another fun post just for you. But you will have to wait! *Muhaha!*

Steve and Sara said...

Ha, ha.. Crystal is funny on her blog... did you read it??

Crystal Starr said...

Miss you! Hope you're having a good day!

Crystal Starr said...

Hi Steph I'm at your house and your baby is doing so good!!!! He cried for one second after we dropped off Mommo but then he and Maddie we talking baby sign language and gibberish and was fine. =o)

Right now they are sitting right behind me on the floor stareing (how do you spell that??) at each other and sucking on binkis.

Just wanted you to know all is good here so you won't worry. I am soooooooo happy to be in air today, woo hoo!

Crystal Starr said...

Malachy is so stinkin' good I don't know what your always talking about!

Anonymous said...

I know! He's always super for me (minus that one bedtime in the recent past when we could not find the "green thing" but then we did and the world was right again)... I think Steph's just a whiner. :o)