Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Crystal tagged me!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Hmmm...that's hard. I would never want to live too far fro my family and friends...but...when we were vacationing in Michigan I was thinking it would be super nice to have a home on the lakefront there! Union Pier, South Haven, or New Buffalo would all work...

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? A super pair of jeans and a comfy sweater!

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? thats personal...

4. What's the last CD that you bought? It's been awhile...I have been using Itunes alot... but it would probably have to be how to dismantle an atomic bomb by U2

5. Where's your favorite place to be? On the couch with Mark, Chinese takeout, and a good movie!

6. Where is your least favorite place to be? When I worked retail it was work...but I really love my job now. Hmmmm...maybe Malachy's closet because we found mold and dampness! We had to scrub and clean and it's not fixed!

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My feet! When Mark and I started dating he would rub my feet every date!

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? mind! But strength in body comes in handy sometimes too...

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Before Malachy it was normally 10 or 11am but now Malachy gets me up by 7!

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Microwave

11. What makes you really angry? Petty crap.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I think the piano because it's a good base.

13. Favorite color? Blue...It always has been but it has new meaning now because Malachy has the prettiest blue eyes!

14. Which do you prefer...Sports car or SUV? Hmmmm...I used to want a kelly green mustang, I also wanted a black BMW but I think I would prefer an SUV to a sports car it seems to be more travel and family friendly.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? I believe in Heaven and Hell.

16. Favorite children's book? Ohhh sheesh I don't know. I read so many. Malachy was really enjoying a book called Milk and Cookies and My Nose is a Hose.

17. What is your favorite season? I love Summer but I have been enjoying Fall too !!!

18. What is your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the bathroom.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? patience

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? I don't have one. I used to want a little heart on my hip but I don't care so much anymore.

21. Can you juggle? No

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? That sort of thing always gets me in trouble....I do wish I was still more in touch with Carolyn.

23. What's your favorite day? Monday...It's like my Saturday and Mark and I both have it off.

24. What's in the trunk of your car?... Car? That would be nice.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Cheeseburger of course!

Uhhhh...I tag Lauren, Kim, Mom, and Val...

5 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Thanks Steph that was fun to read!

Steve and Sara said...

Hi Stephy!
yes, I did get your e-mail and the picture!! Thanks so much for sending that to me ;0)

How have you been? When can we get together and hang out? I miss you and Crystal and Kim. I want to hang out with you guys!!!

Crystal Starr said...

I'm available most of the time during the day. And for nights Monday, Wednesday, and Friday work for me.

Steve and Sara said...

Thanks...It is so much fun to read these! I just have to comment on one of them!

#3 - I didn't think it was personal...until you wouldn't answer it :)

Crystal Starr said...

hahahaha @ what Steve said!! The same thing crossed through my mind. hahaha

Happy church day!!