Friday, September 08, 2006

Kickin Summer


So I was just thinking about this past summer and I have to admitt it's been pretty GREAT!! The Highlight (of course) was the last couple weeks. Getting to see Noah and Lauren, visiting with Jason, Dee, Joey, and seeing the extended family! Having our superb family vacation in Michigan!! Then Kim let Mark and I have a fun night of alone time and prison break at the Hyatt! I feel soo lucky!

Today Mark and I had a work retreat in Lake Delevan. Mark and I got to chill on the boat, go tubing, and take turns driving the jet skis. We got to hang out with our work friends, soak up the sun, and eat food we didn't have to buy or cook! What a great day. (Mark was also really close to being named champion in the Corn hole tournament, his team took second.)

Some other summer highlights were: The Schaumburg flyers game, a couple days at the kiddie pool here in Elgin, 4th of July at Lou's, going to the Art Musem, Brookfield AND Lincoln Park Zoo! Hanging at the park with Malachy and chilling in the back yard. The only thing that would have made this summer better would have been some Cubs tickets!

Now I'm ready to start looking forward to the fall...Malachy's birthday, warm sweaters, Pumpkin Spice lattes, Thanksigiving and Christmas here we come! Oh and I should throw Saturday Notre Dame football games in there for Dad! =)

1 comment:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

It was an AWESOME summer :) Fall will be awesome too! You forgot to mention the return of our fav TV shows!