Monday, February 20, 2006

Lord God, put your words in my mouth and cover me with the shadow of your hand-You who set the heavens in place, who laid the foundation of the earth, and who say to Your children, "you are my people." Isa. 51:16

I liked this one because of the "put your words in my mouth" part. Lately I feel as if many of my friends are going through challenging times and I never know what to say. I want God to put His words in my mouth!

I feel within myself a deep-rooted resistance to proving anything to anybody. I don't want to say:"I will show you that you need God to live a full life." I can only say:"For me, God is the one who calls me the beloved, and I have a desire to express to others how I try to become more fully who I already am." But beyond that I feel very poor and powerless. - Nowen

No comments: