Saturday, August 20, 2005

BIRTHDAY ME

So it's my birthday, I'm 26! It's been a fun day! Mark and I went to Denny's this morning. I had to work but I have a good job so thats cool! I was back in my room with Sandy, who I adore, it was a great day after I got over the stress of set up...that seems to be a pattern with me I freak out until the program and then I'm like "this is fun, I love my job!" My poor volunteers I sooo need to be on medication =)! Sandy and her man, Alan, one of my bestest volunteers got me a gift card to Old Navy. After work mark took me shopping...fun! Tomorrow I'm going to Mom and Dads for a little family fun and Friday Crystal (who I really miss!) and I are doing a scrap mania at Archivers. Fun, Fun, Fun! I love my hair cut! I just hope I don't look to much like Jonny Depp in Willy Wonka! Well better go pick up before Hubby gets home with baby and our movies!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY Stephanie! I can't wait until Friday!!! I better get some pictures developed!!

Lauren said...

Hey, I guess I should wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY here, in case you didn't get the e-card or the voicemail, so you don't think I forgot your special day!
Love ya!!!

Meghan said...

Happy Birthday!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday :)

Steph Stanger said...

Lauren, I got the awsome E-card! I will have to check the voice mail! Thanks! Today is cake day at Moms!

seegeepee said...

I remembered your birthday yesterday. L was like, "You should give her a call."
I was like,"...naaaahhh."

Lauren said...

Noah and I had cake and ice cream (that same triple chocolate fudge cake I made for Kim's b-day) in your honor last night.

Lauren said...

P.S. jackie is going to drop off your gift later this week. She got too busy tonight. I'll keep you posted as to when. (but dont' get too excited ,the gift isn't that great.)