Saturday, December 03, 2005

Snow, Santa, and Garland...it's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Malachy is wide eyed at the idea of meeting Santa. (who he calls Nana)
Here is Malaachy with the Jolly fellow now...I'm not sure if he even noticed whos lap he was on!
We had to put some Christmas lights up for our first Christmas in a "real" house!
It has been snowing all afternoon...and I hear there is more to come in the next few days!
This is my (indoor) garland I bought...I hope the snow doesn't ruin it!
I'm so excited about the Holidays!! I can't wait till we put the tree up, we have been holding off in fear of Malachy destroying it! (or eating it) I can't wait to spend some quality time with my family and friends! Especially Noah, Lauren, and their new son Jack the beagle mix!

1 comment:

Steve and Sara said...

I love the pictures Steph. The photo of Malachy is AWESOME!!!! Did you take that? I really like your decorations too :)

We will be home the week before Christmas (in 2 weeks) YEAH, I can't wait. We will all have to get together!