Thursday, September 22, 2005

To Answer Sara's question...

LOST Kicked Hinnie last night! I'm so excited! The show is sooo good and totally bazar! I was like what the hey? They have a talent at making simple things creepy. I wish they had given us more of a hint to the current status of the people who left on the raft. The guy in the hatch is so bazar I have no idea what so ever what to think about that. How did he get all that stuff, electricity, running water... did he bring them there...does he have a past with all of them like he does with Jack....so many questions? Was the girl that Jack "fixed" his ex wife that we saw last season? Did anyone catch what Walter was saying...we decided it was not audible but wondering if anyone else had a clue. SOOO good can't wait to next week.

4 comments:

Steve and Sara said...

A couple of things...
Did you notice how everything Jacks friend had in the hatch was from the 80's? Did you notice how when he met Jack it was only a couple years before that? That is what is weird to me. He had everything from like 20 years ago. He was SO creepy.

I believe Sarah is his wife to be. I think he ends up marrying her. I know that he is divorced so I think she is his ex-wife now.

I read somewhere that what Walt is backwards. It's not something you can really understand.

Now a question for you... Do you think Kate knows the guy that is in the tunnel too? For some reason I keep thinking that she know him.

That episode was SO good. I can't wait for next week. I didn't think this season would be nearly as good, but so far they have surpassed my expectations :)

Crystal Starr said...

Steph it was so great to see you tonight! Malachy is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... CUTE!!!!!!!!! MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! You and Mark got good gene's for SURE!

Steph Stanger said...

sara, I did notice about the 80's stuff...it's all so strange! the guy had shampoo, dishwasher,soap, food...he must have planned on being there a LONG time! Also his bed was a bunk bed, I wonder if someone was with him?
When he talked to Jack in the stadium he said he was training for a race around the world...wierd!

It would be interesting if he knew Kate too...I woner if he has meet everyone! We thought it looked like Wlat was talking backwards too. That was super creepy! Poor Walt.

Steve and Sara said...

Yeah, that was creepy about Walt. I read that on-line somewhere about him talking backwards. They said he was saying "Don't touch the button, don't do it". Then Jack almost hit the "Execute" button when Locke had the gun to his head. Weird. I don't know, we'll hopefully get a bunch more questions with no answers on Wednesday. I love the show, but they have to start answering some questions soon. It's driving me mad.